Patients Rooms and Amenities Pattaya International Hospital strives to provide the very best care for our patients and recognizes the importance of a healing environment during treatment and recovery. Our spacious sea-view rooms are equipped with a wide range of modern amenities for the comfort and convenience of our patients and family.
Patients will enjoy luxurious comfort combined with attentive hands-on services, which take the hospital stay experience to a new level. All accommodations feature contemporary décor and amenities (as listed below), and have been designed to foster patient wellness in a peaceful and relaxing setting.
A testament to our commitment in offering a holistic healthcare experience that is truly personalized; our patients are able to indulge in a selection of fine cuisines. From Western/European to Thai/vegetarian, patients can choose from a menu of over a 100 dishes, beverages, and desserts. Our aim is to provide a pleasant atmosphere that is conducive to healing, helping to pave the path to a full and successful recovery.
- Total Nursing Care System
- Internet WI-FI
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Private Bathroom & Shower
- Refrigerator (Comes with beverages)
- Air conditioning with a self-adjustable thermostat for your comfort
- Two Flat Screens TV
- Multi-lingual cable television and remote control
- English & Thai language newspapers
- Personal telephone for local and international calls
- Furniture (Sofas, chairs, table, recliner)
- Personal nurse call system
- Built-in closets, cabinet, and tables
- DVD player
- English speaking nurse
- International Coordinators and Translation Services
- German, Russian, Arabic, and Mandarin languages
- Strong sterilization measures
- Superior air-filtration with antimicrobial coating
- 24/7 patient monitoring by highly trained nurses and doctors
- Fire evacuation map and fire protection equipment
- Smoking is allowed in designated outside areas, please check with the nursing staff
- Restrictions on smoking and alcoholic beverages throughout the hospital are based on health, courtesy, legal and safety considerations
- Patients and visitors are not permitted to bring alcohol to hospital
- As smoking is detrimental to good health and also a fire hazard, patients and visitors are not permitted to smoke within the hospital.
For further information, contact the IPD Department Room & Facilities
7 th Floor Pattaya International Hospital
Call: +66 3842 8374 (20 LINE) fax: +66 3842 2773
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org